Southpaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southpaw

Hey all, so this is Southpaw, a minor character introduced in Dan Slott's run on She-Hulk. I thought she was kinda cool so I drew this up and colored it. I have no idea what she's doing in the Marvel U now, but I think I've got another fan-art or two of her in me. What do you think of this?

Thanks for lookin!

Hey Robert
    This is not too bad..I see your keeping up on your anatomy but there are some un-natural lines ( or unfinshed look ) her right forearm where it meets the elbow...reminds me of me it's really just blocked out but passable if you try an hide with color.
    I'm not picking on you Robert...I'm drawing on my experience from when I had one of my encounters with the Pro's. ( References an props ) help a lot.
    Your Color Work..I'm sure it may be rushed as the character...But way better than Me on that digital train my friend.
    Lots of potential here..Lots!
    Keep up the good work! Study your anatomy...an use a reference if possible.
    " It's all Good except for the price of Gas..or the Stock Market..lol "
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Hey thanks for the kind words Bryan. You're right, that elbow spot does look off. I'll keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
        Hey thanks for the kind words Bryan. You're right, that elbow spot does look off. I'll keep going!
        You had better
        Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X