Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpool and Domino

Hello....

This is my first post here...I hope you like it...

Thanks

Marc
    www.mpazin.deviantart.com

www.mpazin.deviantart.com

Where are their feet? With the amount of real estate above the figures, needing to crop the bottom, specifically the feet, should not of been an issue here. I like the shading on Deadpool, though he seems a little stiff in the pose. I like Domino, but the shape of her hair(and how it would correlate to her scalp) is very unnatural looking and distracting.
    PUMMEL: 1 Win | 0 Losses | 1 KO

Comment

Welcome to Penciljack!

I like your style and rendering. Very crisp.

Some critiques for you...

That's an unfortunate cropping of the feet.

Domino's head doesn't look placed naturally. Need a better indication of a neck.

Her hair is also lacking detail in relation to the rest of your drawing, seems a bit out of place to have cartoony looking hair when you've gone into a good amount of detail everywhere else.

Perspective on the pistol she's holding isn't right either. We should see the tip of the gun coming forward more given the angle of her lower arm coming towards the viewer a bit.

There is a similar issue with Deadpool's hand being strange holding the sword. Maybe a thing where you just need to do a few sheets in a sketchbook just drawing hands holding things.

That's it from me. Hope you stick around!
      See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
      DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by lost-spartan View Post
        Where are their feet? With the amount of real estate above the figures, needing to crop the bottom, specifically the feet, should not of been an issue here. I like the shading on Deadpool, though he seems a little stiff in the pose. I like Domino, but the shape of her hair(and how it would correlate to her scalp) is very unnatural looking and distracting.

The feet, unfortunately It didn't fit in the page...
        Thank you for your comment

Comment

hello dfbovey...

Thank u so much for welcome ...
          I have a little problem with hands and I really could have done the hair of Domino a little better. Thank you for your comment.
          PS. sorry for my english...

Comment

great style and shadin on the drawing.it might be just me but deadpools neck looks a little big. but as i said that may be just me.
            Originally posted by By some Guy
            \/

Comment

nice work overall, i like yor shading.

I think Dominos pose is a bit akward, seems like she is truguling to stay standing.

keep it up
              The best thing that can happen to you is fail doing something new...this is the best way to learn

NEVER GIVE UP... ALWAYS KEEP TRYING

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

Comment

Hello MEPsketcher and psychoheat...

Thank u so much, I am happy that you liked.

Comment

your English is better than our Portuguese (sp?)

I'm with spartan though, ya gots to plan and sketch out your figures to make sure important parts don't get lopped off. Less there's a lot of that going on in the picture, swords and hatchets and whatnot. Aside from that and what's been mentioned Domino's right hand gets funny at the wrist. Her forearm is coming at us slightly but then it looks like her gunhand is pointing away. It's a little small as well.

but very nice rendering, get yer planning down and then we'll REALLY have to nitpick

mattPLOG
                  It's only bad bacon, if it comes from a zombie pig...

PUMMEL:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...14YdVOeycvnGYA

DA http://mattplog.deviantart.com/

Comment

Yeah, like the others have said, it's unfortunate their feet have gotten chopped off like run-away slaves. I hope it doesn't earn you any Rob Liefeld comments (he had a tendency to hide them, since it's rumored he can't draw them).
                    Despite that, I think it's a great picture. I wonder about Domino's face though. I might be confusing her with another character, but isn't the circle around her eye supposed to be dark? I'll have to check that out. Don't mean to call you out on something if I'm the one who's wrong.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X