ET Phone Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET Phone Home

I had a poll on my site a long time ago, and this was one of the '80s characters voted on. I finally got around to drawing him. There are still half a dozen or more characters to finish. Let me know what you think!
    - Website | Flying Fortress | Deviant -

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

This is great, love the dry-brush technique. Although, I'd like a different background, something that could help enhance the head. Like more condensed areas of black.

Comment

Yeah, maybe I could add more black to the background, that's not a bad idea. It was a quick afterthought anyways, but good looking out!

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

Comment

I love the simplicity of the portrait and yet it's a fantastic likeness capturing the character well!

Agreed on the BG, however... it distracts from the subject the way it is.
        Goonies never say die!

Comment

Ok, here's an updated background, does it help the piece?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X