The Fantastic Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fantastic Four

sorry been out of the forums because i get a comic job, but i have time to color this.

my web page www.facebook.com/mdavidct.art
    my DA page http://mdavidct.deviantart.com/

Love the halftone style coloring. If the Human Torch is your light source for the other characters, then I think Sue's shadows should be on her right side more
    - Website | Flying Fortress | Deviant -

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

Comment

What I like: The colouring and the drawing for Johnny and Reed. I'm really liking the colouring style. You've pulled it off rather well. I think you did a rather fine job of penciling in Mr. Fantastic and Torch.

What I dislike: The line work on Sue and Ben. There's enough anatomical issues and stiffness to really make these two characters unappealing. Particularly, Thing's face is flat and lifeless, while Sue's got the lower legs of a women half her height.

Comment

Originally posted by eeweathers View Post
        Love the halftone style coloring. If the Human Torch is your light source for the other characters, then I think Sue's shadows should be on her right side more
        thanks and the fire of jhony pass for both sides, and i try to add a little yellow in the right side but need more in that side. thanks for point that.

Originally posted by covie View Post
        What I like: The colouring and the drawing for Johnny and Reed. I'm really liking the colouring style. You've pulled it off rather well. I think you did a rather fine job of penciling in Mr. Fantastic and Torch.

What I dislike: The line work on Sue and Ben. There's enough anatomical issues and stiffness to really make these two characters unappealing. Particularly, Thing's face is flat and lifeless, while Sue's got the lower legs of a women half her height.
        thank you very much and thanks for point that mistakes the thng face you have right and sue i think i make a lot of mistakes in her body, big face and short lower legs and big hupper legs, i think since the beggining of this picture i never know how to put she and do a lot of redraws, and in the end finish doing wrong. thank you for the comments
        my web page www.facebook.com/mdavidct.art
        my DA page http://mdavidct.deviantart.com/

Comment

i feel like johny should be larger. he looks too small to be infront of sue and reed. it makes him look like he is squeezing through

Comment

Nice colors, and I really like the inks. They add lots of dimension.
            My deviant art!!
            My sketch blog!!
            Pummel stats

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X