A Couple Speed Paintings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Speed Paintings

I used to have an account here, not sure if it just got deleted due to inactivity or what. I sorta gave up on art after high school due to being too critical of myself. I recently bought a wacom tablet and I got into it again.. I got tired of not exercising my talent. Well.. This is what I have been working on lately for practice. I have a few speed paintings to share. First one is of Raiden from Mortal Kombat and the second is fanart for the new Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

Raiden Speed Painting:

Young Nord Warrior Painting:

I hope you guys enjoy.

i like the second one. cool vibe.

Comment

Tablets are the shit aren't they?
      SB!FBTrMABP: 10W-11L-7K.O

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey View Post
        Tablets are the shit aren't they?
        hell yes I just wish mine didnt go haywire whenever i put the pen down to use the mouse.. it literally starts clicking randomly.

Comment

Are you putting the pen down on the tablet? Why kind is it anyway?

Comment

it doesnt matter where i put it.. it's a budget pad.. only 100 bucks. 99 dollars plus tax bamboo wacom tablet. It doesn't matter where i put it.. it still does it. Sometimes it doesn't sometimes it does. I can even carefully set the tablet aside with the pen in the fabric sleeve and it will still flip until i take out the usb.

Comment

You probably have the wrong drivers. I have the same tablet and it was acting weird until I installed the proper drivers (from their site) and restarted my computer.
              Last edited by Spidey; 04-29-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Use those talents man. Good job. You have a lot of potential. And this is a great place from what I can see to really hone those skills.

Comment

Glad to hear you're drawing again! I quit drawing myself for about 7 years, and it was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. It took me at least a year or two just to get back to where I was when I quit.

The pictures aren't bad. One thing that's striking me, though, is that neither of them have much of a light-source, so they feel really flat. Pick a single strong light source and go hard at it! The Raiden one, in particular, with his glowing hands and eyes -- those are gonna throw some serious shadows.
                  http://www.brandonpalas.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X