Mermaid fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mermaid fight

Illustration for FRENCH COMIC MAGAZINE....
    I hope you liike?

Really like this. My only wish would be that the guy doing the stabing's lower half would be a little more visable. Good stuff.
    my deviantart
    SKETCHUMS
    Wins: 29 (34%)
    Losses: 56
    ~end transmisson.

Comment

Agreed with blamito. The first thing is thought was that his fish tail should be more visible. As it is right now, it's too bright and there are too few bubbles to have it be so non existent.
      Commie Zombies From Outer Space
      My art thread
      http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge...itle_no=144890

Comment

"Murmaider murmaider murmaider!" Sorry, I just had to say it.

I really like the piece, it's very dramatic. I agree with what blamito and fatmancomics said about the tail, and the only other thing that I see that seems off to me is the coloring on the murderer's hand. The one on the victim's head. It shading seems off, and I think the tendons stand out a bit too much. I'm not sure if it's something other people will pick up on, but it jumped out to me. Nice piece!

Comment

MURMAID MURDER! the klok is good stuffs :P

On to the piece, i like it. It's a bit dark and there are some places where the darkness confuses the two figures forms a little bit. Some more intense bubble use coulda helped separate the planes a bit. I like the colors, though if you coulda found an excuse for some brigther and bigger colors, like the attacker's jewelry or some such, i think it'd been nice.

My only other observation is that it could have benefited from more gore. more intense and larger out the backside and some secondary from his stabbed front. As it is, it's the only spot of warm color in a cool sea and it still doesn't draw the eye very quickly.

nice job

mattPLOG
          It's only bad bacon, if it comes from a zombie pig...

PUMMEL:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...14YdVOeycvnGYA

DA http://mattplog.deviantart.com/

Comment

There is nothing wrong with it at all it is really good.

Comment

merMAN, merMAN!
              Yeah just wish it was a bit more clear too much of the figures are obscured.
              www.jonasink.com

Comment

great image, nice action
                The best thing that can happen to you is fail doing something new...this is the best way to learn

NEVER GIVE UP... ALWAYS KEEP TRYING

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

Comment

Thanx guys,,,,
                  Here i's a progress.....

Comment

It has a lot of intensity to it. Thanks for sharing your process.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X