Dead Space Commission Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space Commission Work

Hey everyone! I have been coming to this site for some time now but never really thought I had the chops to post my art. But upon the request of my g.f. I am finally putting up some stuff. Here's the thing, I can't for the life of me figure out how to post my image here. I will say up front that I am not the most tech savvy guy out there. So when you guys explain how to do this, please speak as if your talking to a small stupid child, otherwise I will screw it up. Guaranteed. And for anyone who helps me out, THANK YOU!!!

Here's a Isaac Clarke commish:

Here is a Deadpool Commish:

Here's a Reverse Flash Commish:

Oh and feel free to leave any and all constructive criticism! Thanks!
    Last edited by jeffreyedwards; 04-26-2011, 08:36 PM.

You have to have it hosted somewhere. If you don't already, try imgur -- it's nice and easy and you don't have to sign up or anything. Then, copy the link to the file, and when you make your post, click the icon that looks like a picture of a tree, and paste the link.
    http://www.brandonpalas.com

Comment

Would deviant art work? Because I have a deviant art account. Oh and I want the image to be in the post like I see on some of these posts. Not a link that you guys have to click on. Can I do that with a dA account? Or will that not be any good to me in this case?

Comment

Deviantart is not the easiest place to link from, Jeff. Try what Orphan recommended, or get a free Photobucket account to do the same. Just make sure, when you post the link to your image, that it has an [IMG] infront of it and an [/IMG] right after it. This will make it display.
        HW / 37-6 / 18 KOs

PUMMEL Record

My Sketchbook

Deviant Art

Comment

Just upload to imgur then copy the link I've pointed to here:

When you mouseover the link it highlights automatically, so all you have to do is high ctrl-c. Imgur rules.

Comment

OMFG thank you so much you guys! Man that was not as hard as I thought it would be! Man...whew! Anywho, now that I know how to do this I will be posting more! Thank you guys again so much, really. When you say stuff like "I am not tech savvy" you are opening yourself up for a lot of jokes (some that are funny and some that are just mean). But you guys were all cool as hell, so thank you very much!

Comment

Wow, really nice work. A bit over-rendered for my taste, but very, very solid draftsmanship.

Comment

the reverse flash is by far my favorite of the bunch.
                P.R. Scholtz
                Tumblr
                DeviantArt
                Twitter
                My Wife can beat up your Dad

Comment

Jeff, you may not know how to use computers, but you sure know what to do with a pencil. That's really good work. They're all great, but Isaac and Deadpool are really strong. Looking forward to more.
                  HW / 37-6 / 18 KOs

PUMMEL Record

My Sketchbook

Deviant Art

Comment

Great stuff. That Flash is awesome!

Comment

These are all three very nice, Jeffrey! I really like the sense of three-dimensionality around the head and shoulder of the first drawing and the sense of movement from the third one! Hope you'll post more of your work here in the future!
                      HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

Awesome work! Great pencils and anatomy over all. One thing standing out to me is the anatomy of Deadpool's right leg. The muscles look way off, especially compared to the great job you did (over all) and on his left leg.

Comment

Somebody get this guy in Pummel right now!!!
                          Great stuff!!!
                          DANN
                          Heavyweight Pummel Stats: Wins: 27 / Losses: 11 / Knockouts: 16

www.dannphillips.com

Comment

Orphan and Electronicron- thanks to you both for your quick help with getting these images up on this thread! You both are just awesome!

Orphan- you said that my work was a bit over-rendered? I get that sometimes, and believe me when I say that I am consciously trying to make my work more elegant every time I create something new. My older stuff was just so labor intensive, it was crazy! So thanks a bunch!

Electronicron- thanks so much!

McJunkin- Thanks!

scmarooney- Thanks and I will be posting here a lot more in the future, so keep an eye out for my stuff! Thanks so much for the kind words!

Laz- Thanks so much for that crit. on Deadpool. I thought something didn't quite mesh with him and now having a cold eye read it and point it out makes it all the more clear to me! Thanks so much!

Dann- Pummel? Yeah I am going to show just how new I am to this site when I ask what is Pummel? Thanks!

Comment

Looks like David Finch got drunk and Bogarth took advantage of him and 9 months later birthed a JeffreyEdwards.

I love it!!!!

Finch is hands down my favorite artist, I love the heavily rendered stuff, it really makes things look awesome in my book.
                              www.kevinsteward.blogspot.com
                              You can't succeed unless you fail-pigeonmilk
                              https://www.instagram.com/pigeonmilk70/
                              https://twitter.com/StewDaSix2
                              https://twitter.com/ApolloNovel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X