Gorilla Ruskie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Ruskie

Part two of my 'Simian Soldier' series a gorilla turned WWII Russian soldier. This also happens to be the first time I've used a Copic marker. I only have 1 (c1) and it was so light I had to take a photo of the drawing because my scanner couldn't pick it up the subtle tones. The darker greys are from some Prismacolor markers I own. C&C Welcome
    - Website | Flying Fortress | Deviant -

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

That's awesome, I'd love to see more.

Look up some old WWII Russian propaganda, it would be cool to see this done in the same style. That's just my opinion anyway. No crits worth giving here, it looks great.
    My Sketch Blog

My DeviantArt

Fair warning, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to keep doing it though.

Comment

Oooh I didn't even consider propaganda posters, way to look out!
      - Website | Flying Fortress | Deviant -

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

Comment

I can't wait to see more from you, man!
        My Sketch Blog

My DeviantArt

Fair warning, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to keep doing it though.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X