Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirandal
    replied
    oops...i forgot to add that i like your lightning!

Leave a comment:

• LazNovak
    replied
    This is coming along great. The second is definitely better but sirandal made a great point about the hammer arm. You can see how it looks if you raise it up higher.

Another thing I feel would help is to draw Thor's entire body even if his lower half is blocked by the snake. It will help with the pose and make what you do see more dynamic.

And one other thing. Finish it! Most of Thor is very detailed and clean and the rest is just slapped out like a rough. Spend the time on it to make a spectacular finished piece.

Leave a comment:

• Dann
    replied
    I glad you removed the leg in the first one...it made Thor look as tho he had 3 arms at first glance...the second is better, but Sirandal's right...you lost a bit of energy with the new arm placement.

Leave a comment:

• sirandal
    replied
    I think it looks great but you sacrificed a lot of the energy in his hammer arm.

Leave a comment:

• Rulon Cynron
    replied
    dfbovey and Spidey - Thanks for looking, You're right, that background was a little too abstract, I liked the pose but something was off...I reeled it in a little and I think it works better...What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• dfbovey
    replied
    I agree with Spidey. I like the action, composition and angle. But that background is, I don't know.

I'll also point out that you have some anatomical weirdness going on in the way that the shoulder/bicep/pec connection was handled. It's looking a little dislocated there. Also seems like the torso should be twisted a bit more with the hammer arm in that position. Doesn't look as fluid or natural because things don't seem to be connected in the right place if that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied
    Nice. Great action. Very dynamic. I don't get the background, though.

Leave a comment:

• Rulon Cynron
    started a topic Thor

Thor

Tis the season...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X