Biollante Pinup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biollante Pinup

An ink of Biollate from the 90's Godzilla series. I think I may have posted this in my art blog... but I don't remember. I kinda wish I would have done something with the white space behind her - it bugs me a bit. Comments welcome.

I see where you say comments are welcome but I hope a crit is welcome as well.

Your line weight on the detail is a little thin. All that hard work will get lost in coloring stage. If you do put in a background, don't over do it. Looks awesome. Nice use of blacks and Love the transitions....Sweet.
    [email protected]

Instagram
    http://instagram.com/shannon_hall_art#

DA
    http://shameous.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

Agreed!

Originally posted by shannonh View Post
      I see where you say comments are welcome but I hope a crit is welcome as well.

Your line weight on the detail is a little thin. All that hard work will get lost in coloring stage. If you do put in a background, don't over do it. Looks awesome. Nice use of blacks and Love the transitions....Sweet.
      Agreed! It's something I've been trying to sway myself from doing - The thin stuff gets lost in translation. Of course critiques are welcome, as long as they are constructive.

Comment

Love godzilla monster fanart. I think this is great and doesn't really need a background, don't want to make it too busy.

Comment

No Background?

Originally posted by gloomly View Post
          Love godzilla monster fanart. I think this is great and doesn't really need a background, don't want to make it too busy.
          Cool, I'm glad you think so. I've got tons of Godzilla related stuff. If you're interested let me know. I've got some of the posted on my website www.thekillustrator.com. I will probably post more here for fun.

Comment

I agree with the statement saying the linework gets kind of thin, but otherwise this is simply stunning. You've truly captured the monstrous essence of Biollante in this piece. I'm very interested in seeing this colored. It's practically crawling off the page as it is.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X