rushed but finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whune View Post
    well.. in [his?] defense: it does look more like a lollipop than a grenade pin.
    a grenade pin is the pin + the ring with which it's pulled by.
    They're not one solid object; like they are in the picture.

Whune, u do need glasses. Lol

The ring is in her mouth and the pin is sticking out of the ring. Ring that is in her mouth has a hole in the middle like a ring should......maybe u are looking at it on a tiny monitor? I realize it is a little thicker than a normal grenade pin but it was the best way to get it to show up. Used a little artistic liscence.
    [email protected]

Instagram
    http://instagram.com/shannon_hall_art#

DA
    http://shameous.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

Originally posted by shannonh View Post
      Whune, u do need glasses. Lol

The ring is in her mouth and the pin is sticking out of the ring. Ring that is in her mouth has a hole in the middle like a ring should......maybe u are looking at it on a tiny monitor? I realize it is a little thicker than a normal grenade pin but it was the best way to get it to show up. Used a little artistic liscence.
      I'm kind of beating a dead horse here;
      but that's what I mean: it looks - to me - like you've drawn the ring and pin as one solid continuous object.
      whereas the pin and ring of a grenade are actually two connected - but separate - objects.
      Ergo: if the ring is in her teeth... the pin would be either hanging down; or floating up a bit due to the fall.

Comment

I don't know nothing about no grenades but I know an awesome drawing when I see it! Love the energy and being able to see this from rough thumbnail through to final product is a thrill. Well done.
        Writing Blog

Comment

Whune, you're being nitpicky. That's a very minor detail that he overlooked.
          SB!FBTrMABP: 10W-11L-7K.O

Comment

Actually if you really want to be nit picky, I don't think you can pull a grenade pin out with your teeth. They tried on Mythbusters. Not that it really matters. Very cool pic man.
            Shiver Bureau - webcomic
            Cubicles - Digital Graphic Novel. First Chapter is Free
            Website
            DA Gallery
            PUMMEL Stats - Light Heavy - W:4 - L:1 - KO:2

Comment

Really? Movies, you lied to me!
              SB!FBTrMABP: 10W-11L-7K.O

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...