Starbomb group shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbomb group shot

Did this as a pin-up for our very own Dann and his book, Starbomb.

HW / 37-6 / 18 KOs

PUMMEL Record

My Sketchbook

Deviant Art

I like your illustration, Electronicron, especially the wings on the winged character. Group shots are always difficult to pull off. I think you've managed to give each character a unique face with an expression on it and sense of personality.

The main crit I would offer is that the heads on a few of the characters seem a bit large or out of proportion to their bodies, which makes them appear less powerful.

Nice job, overall, though!
    HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

Minor crit, the character with the wings looks like he has his mouth full of something. Like he's about to spit water on the guy next to him.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Scmarooney - agreed, particularly the guy 2nd from right. I had to re-draw him to make him taller and more imposing, and I guess things got outta hand.

Enigmanaut - that's one of his powers. He can fly, and spit hot sauce....no not really. Agreed - I should've toned down some of the rendering around his mouth, and adjusted his profile a bit. I was trying to make his lips slightly pursed, but I suppose it's not working.
        HW / 37-6 / 18 KOs

PUMMEL Record

My Sketchbook

Deviant Art

Comment

That would be a awesome super power. Hot Sauce Spitting Mega Man. MUAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Some ones always gotta be black sheep...
            Neon Neuron

DA

Blogger

Nice Paper Toys

Comment

Very nice. Your pencils have sort of a John Cassaday feel to them.
              SB!FBTrMABP: 10W-11L-7K.O

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X