• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 sketch cards DC comics

9 sketch cards i do as samples

my web page www.facebook.com/mdavidct.art
    my DA page http://mdavidct.deviantart.com/

Power Girl looks like she is missing her left arm entirely and just a hand is coming from her shoulder.

Some of these a really cool.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Green Lantern is my favorite. does anyone else notice that supergirls underroo's and skirt make a heart?
      "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."

Never argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with exp.

http://toddoss.deviantart.com/

Comment

The Super Girl one is kind of weird. It seems as though you were trying a little too hard to get her crotch to make an appearance that you sacrificed the proper proportions of her torso just to be gratuitous. The drawing style and quality of all the images are all really good. Good anatomy and style!
        It's just the Super Crotch thing is a bit too dominant.

Erick Marquez
        www.ixtstudio.com

Comment

Aside from the Supergirl crotch issues I would say change up the poses. The Batman, Superman, Nightwing and Flash all have essentially the same pose. Experiment with close ups, angles and coloring techniques like silhouettes, black and white monochrome styles. Not bad though.
          SB!FBTrMABP: 10W-11L-7K.O

Comment

thanks for the comen that helpme to be more carefull in the new cards and yeah looks like a floating glove.

Originally posted by Popninja View Post
            Power Girl looks like she is missing her left arm entirely and just a hand is coming from her shoulder.

Some of these a really cool.
            glad you like and that heart thing was un intencional.

Originally posted by Toddoss View Post
            Green Lantern is my favorite. does anyone else notice that supergirls underroo's and skirt make a heart?
            thanks for the comments and yeah that was a rejected card i do and im not good for nudes or show these and yeah i decided to color the rejetcted or unfinished cards i do so and i can change it because i did the pencis whit a 2H and can errase it.

Originally posted by mexiraguan View Post
            The Super Girl one is kind of weird. It seems as though you were trying a little too hard to get her crotch to make an appearance that you sacrificed the proper proportions of her torso just to be gratuitous. The drawing style and quality of all the images are all really good. Good anatomy and style!
            It's just the Super Crotch thing is a bit too dominant.

Erick Marquez
            www.ixtstudio.com
            thanks that is exactly what i search feedback to do better sketch cards i going to do more and hope fix my problems and draw vices.

Originally posted by Spidey View Post
            Aside from the Supergirl crotch issues I would say change up the poses. The Batman, Superman, Nightwing and Flash all have essentially the same pose. Experiment with close ups, angles and coloring techniques like silhouettes, black and white monochrome styles. Not bad though.

thanks to all for the feedback.

Comment

27 more sample cards

Comment

Now, some of these are really epic. The Gambit and Black Cat ones are the coolest Marvel ones to me (I like the washes on some of the others too). The Thundercats cards are ALL stellar! Nice work!
                Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
                Twitter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X