No announcement yet.

Bedroom Astronomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks really good man- no major crits here. I don't have a major problem with the real photo images( is that Nostradamus?). That's been done before and works fine. Is this a self portrait?
    "I don't know how to put this, but... I'm kind of a bid deal..."

Comment

Originally posted by ArtAnimal View Post
      Looks really good man- no major crits here. I don't have a major problem with the real photo images( is that Nostradamus?). That's been done before and works fine. Is this a self portrait?
      I believe that's Galileo Galilei if I'm not mistaken. Yet another of the fine little touches of this piece. Upon another inspection, perhaps leaving the photo images would be ok, but definitely redraw the floor surface. Just my .02 cents.
      PUMMEL Stats: Wins: 20 | Losses: 10 | 3 Time LHW Champ | Rank: 5th in HW Division.

Facebook and Google+
      Website

Comment

Thanks for the further feedback, guys.

I'm still tweaking this - and haven't yet decided upon what looks best.

@ArtAnimal - No, this isn't a self-portrait (although I hope to one day own a similar moustache and mullet combination)

Oh, and yes, basil is right -- the guy in the photo is Galileo.
        Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

Wow that is fantastic dean. I for one am going to strongly disagree with the others about the monitors. I think the juxtapositioning of your art against the "reality" of the screens really move the piece forward. The reality of what he is looking at is more important to him than how he looks or his health. Once again amazing work.
          PuMMeL : Wins 9 --- Losses 11 --- KO 7

FACEBOOK : http://www.facebook.com/EricArmstrongArts
          TWITTER : http://twitter.com/ArmstrongArts
          EMAIL : [email protected]

Comment

This is incredible work, Beastie. While I understand what the point was about the real word images, I wouldn't change any part of this. It's fantastic. Great work.

<right click, save image as...>
            Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X