Hellboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellboy

My entry for the draw-off inspired by The Corpse. I haven't drawn a full piece in so long, I almost forgot how much room there is to fill on the page. I always appreciate the feedback, so destroy this if you please.

PUMMEL: 1 Win | 0 Losses | 1 KO

His dome seems a little large and his stone hand is a bit small for my taste, but overall, a very nice piece. Note that those two items are just things I like to see in a Hellboy pic - that's not an anatomical critique - more a style preference.

Are you planning something for behind the fairies and knight?
    Cheers, Alex

Comment

Originally posted by hadesillustrations View Post
      Are you planning something for behind the fairies and knight?
      Nope......

Comment

I think that white space is supposed to represent a Mignola style graphic.
        I agree about the RHOD, you could beef it up a little.

Comment

That's a nice piece Lost-Spartan - I really like a lot of the details, like the faeries, Gruagach with the key, the horseshoe, and the spirals in the upper corner (they remind me of the designs on Dagda's cloak).

I'd suggest adjusting the levels a bit so that it's darker, though. Only real crit I have is that the Right Hand of Doom is a bit small - Mignola draws it massive. I feel like I always tend to draw it a bit small, too.
          Artblog!

Comment

It's not the size of the boat, it's motion of the ocean that counts!

Thanks Krikkit13.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X