aspen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspen

Just a quick 'speed colour' for fun. This was all about the colour combinations actually which I had seen on another picture elsewhere and thought looked rather nice, so I decided to give them a go, so overall this is pretty much just a basic colour with nothing fancy going on.

Pencils by Randy Green who posted the high res B&W's on his DA gallery.

Done in memory of Mike Turner.

cheers
    Sean
    I colour stuff...

Love Green's work; big Witchblade fan here (yeah I know that ain't her).
    Excellent colors. I guess with the "pond" you could go for either a very murky look, like you have, or a very pretty look. I like it your way; takes nothing away from the central figure.

Comment

Loving it!! The texture over rocks, wood, and sky are tremendous. It might have been nice to fade the point where the sky meets the water into muddy darkness(as was hinted on the right side of the piece). Could very well pop the character more. Beautiful!!

Comment

Nicely done Sean. Your colors are always excellent, although sometimes I think all the glows and textures detract a bit from the piece - this time though, you absolutely nailed it. Great atmosphere.
        Artblog!

Comment

Very nice. I'm especially digging the highlights you added on her legs (especially around the ankles and knees).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X