Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abomination redesign

for the drawoff.

emil was a russian spy whos assignments included obtaining intel on Americas top scientific researchers.

in order to get close to bruce banner, emil traveled to nevada under the false pretense of researching horned lizards for Dr curt conners.

his last transmissions occurred shortly before a massive gamma explosion, conditions of the explosion were unknown.
    Pummel: Wins: 35|Losses: 9|Knockouts: 26|Months Champion:7

https://www.instagram.com/teratophile.art/

His feet are creepy. Great work. I love that you've managed to capture a dynamic pose of him casually tossing some dude away, like it required no effort on big Emil's part.
    Cheers, Alex

Comment

Very good detailing! Could use just a bit more contrast. Also his tail looks like its coming out of his groin area, that might be a problem when he stands up straight. Nice dynamic pose as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hadesillustrations View Post
        His feet are creepy. Great work. I love that you've managed to capture a dynamic pose of him casually tossing some dude away, like it required no effort on big Emil's part.
        I think that 'dude' is the Hulk. Great work man 'bout time you did something. I agree about the tail and also the throwing arm could have more overlap to it to better convey depth. Other than that this is really nice man.

I hate you.
        FB | DA | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

Comment

Man, I didn't even see that that was the Hulk. Sucks to be him.
          Cheers, Alex

Comment

pretty sick man!.. love the design and your style! his feet are just awesome!!.. only comment is that his left hand looks a bit flat because of the lack of details..
            keep posting!

Comment

thanks for the comments and crits.

yeah i know the tail is ****ed. i used a thumbnail from the drawing i was doing for the hulk drawoff...but then i couldnt decide what type of lower body i wanted to give him. a tail? backwards hindquarters? then i rushed to try to finish before the due date and it came out all crappy.

oh yeah and thats supposed to be hulk being tossed. lol
              Pummel: Wins: 35|Losses: 9|Knockouts: 26|Months Champion:7

https://www.instagram.com/teratophile.art/

Comment

I can see the concern with the tail, but I think it could work drawn as is. It's still a man first and a lizard abomination second. He just doesn't have a butt (?), but his tail strike would be super-powerful.

I have a big lizard/crocodillian character and that's similar to how I draw his tail - extending down from the abdominals.
                Cheers, Alex

Comment

Awesome detail. I wish it were bigger so I can see the knooks and crannies of it

what's next?

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

My Website

Comment

Greatness!

Comment

very cool, man
                      my comic
                      Sketchbook
                      blog
                      patreon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse