• Show
Clear All

• Web-Head
    replied
    good crits! cheers for those, Plog

Leave a comment:

• PLOG
    replied
    Not familiar with the character design so she does have some read problems for me.

I'm assuming those are her wings and not some part of the critter behind her. That said, her wings don't appear to be joined to her at the same spots on her back. The one closest to the viewer really needs to either come out from under her hair some or have her hair falling between her wings.

Also if we can make some assumptions about where her shoulder is based on her back then her right arm is way too long and her hand doesnt' seem to be interacting with the dragon naturally.

.02$

nice work

mattPLOG

Leave a comment:

• Web-Head
    replied
    thanks guys, appreciate the comments!

Leave a comment:

• KrisDiaz
    replied
    i definatly see the turner influence...pretty cool pic...

Leave a comment:

• The_Standard
    replied
    Nice tribute on the face, wings, and lines, alot of turner look to it.

Leave a comment:

• Wo-Nellie
    replied
    It's very nice, though I'm not sure if it couldn't use a heavier line-weight.
    It's in the same vein as Turner style-wise and that's nice too.
    My long-time writer friend, Jerry and I were turned onto Image comics through the early work of Mike Turner: Witchblade, Soulfire, Fathom.
    It's sad that cancer took him so early. There were plenty of Turner haters who hated on his "girly" books, but happily I am not one of them. Sadly I never got the chance to meet him.

Leave a comment:

• Web-Head
    started a topic Soulfire - MT Tribute

Soulfire - MT Tribute

I actually finished this just before I heard the bad news. It was gonna be my tribute to Mike Turner for the influence he had on me as an artist and also to wish him a full recovery… and now I guess it’s my tribute to him for a different (and much more upsetting) reason.

C&C would be appreciated!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X