Hulk Smash sketch card colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Smash sketch card colours

Pencil and Ink on A4 size sketch card, and colours in PS7.
    C&C welcome

wEB-hEAD-dEVIANTaRT
    Commissions

those fingers are a bit slender?

Comment

I think your veins are lost in the shadow and need a strong highlight to make them pop. Very nice start. The debris seems a little flat like flying paper, maybe add some more definition to those as well.
      http://johnbreedyjr.deviantart.com/
      Love art, love people. Draw naked people.

Comment

I really like this style, sharp colors and good lines.

Is he sort of lunging forward, and that's why the legs/waist seem too small? I always picture the Hulk bulky all over, not just the upper body.

Comment

I like the cleanliness of your inks.

The style of your Hulk makes him look a little like a 'Teen Hulk.' I would suggest bulking him up a bit.

Another thing that's improtant about the Hulk's face (I constantly forget to do this when I draw the Hulk) is his the space between his top lip, and nose. It's usually elongated, his jaw also, to make him look more savage. When it's not as elongated, he looks docile, less Hulk-y.
          I should get on that...

Comment

Doppelganger: thanks for the crit

johnbreedyjr: thanks for the comment. I was going for a simplistic look for the colours. the idea was that the sketch and inks were done in a couple of hours and the colours took prob slightly less. this was it remains as a 'sketch card' and can be done quickly as a commission without being too time consuming and costly for the client. If i go more detailed on this I'll be sure to keep your pointers in mind tho

Popcorn: thanks man glad you like it.. and yep you got the pose right!

CarlosArtWrx: thanks for the pointers, man! I would say tho that this is the way i see the hulk so its my interpretation. i kinda like the 'younger' look for him and not sure i'd wanna change that. cheers for the comment tho
            wEB-hEAD-dEVIANTaRT
            Commissions

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X