Conrad Hume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conrad Hume

This is the preliminary design of an original character for a comic by Mark Bertolini (a.k.a. MarkLCBertolini) and the few pages I got to read sound like a real kick-ass story. The character's name is Conrad Hume and physically he's loosely based on Slayer guitarist Kerry King and is supposed to be a really mean and dangerous anti-hero (you know, as nasty and badass as they come )
    I'm working on a few sample pages for Mark, so as soon as I finish some of them (and of course if Mark allows it), I'll post them here.
    Till then we'd love to hear your c&c's on this one.

Oh, and the name of the comic is ''Gentlemen's Club''.

the first thing that came to mind was that Seth in "From Dusk till Dawn" really let himself go during his stay in El Rey.

still, looks nice! I'd add some more hair to his gut, as a fat hairy guy, I know from experience that thats where the majority of chest hair ends up.
    P.R. Scholtz
    Tumblr
    DeviantArt
    Twitter
    My Wife can beat up your Dad

Comment

very nice pencils especially like the way the creases and wrinkles on the sleeve look, subtle an not over done.
      www.razcitystudios.com
      Buy your Raz Aggressive apparel and paraphernalia here.

Comment

That's awesome, reminds me of a wrestler or fighter...Tank Abbot? Or maybe just a badass in general lol.

The shotty came out great! I think his right arm looks a little long? Or it might just be my eyes.

Comment

Your attention to detail on the weapon and on the clothing is excellent! Wonderful pencil-work!
          Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
          Twitter

Comment

Nicely done, good expression. I really like the way you rendered the sleeve. The guns are well done too, good job!
            My Deviant Art gallery http://the-standard.deviantart.com/
            Check out my website:http://capitumini.com/
            Twitter:capitumini
            Facebook: Dan Capitumini
            Commission? just ask!

Comment

I agree with everyone! Adam did a killer job rendering the main badass from the book. And when the pages are done, I'm more than happy to post them up here!

Keep up the excellent work!

Comment

Nice rendering and details AdamEer. I agree with Cheshire about the arm being a smidge long and I think it would help if you could see a little of his shoulder.

Nice job overall though.

Comment

Hey, guys, thanks for your feedback

Originally posted by The P.R. Man View Post
                  the first thing that came to mind was that Seth in "From Dusk till Dawn" really let himself go during his stay in El Rey.
                  Hehe, it's the tattoos, right?

As for the arm, this is what hyper-realism is all about: you have to take into account that the shotgun is heavier than the pistol,so it's kind of pulling his right arm down and that's why it looks longer... Heh, bull-crap, I know

Comment

Originally posted by AdamEer View Post
                    Hey, guys, thanks for your feedback

Hehe, it's the tattoos, right?
                    yep! that, and the expression,
                    P.R. Scholtz
                    Tumblr
                    DeviantArt
                    Twitter
                    My Wife can beat up your Dad

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget