Johnny Handsome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Handsome

Sketched from the cover of the Movie..staring Mickey Rourke.
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

I guess it must have been an older film because he certainly isn't "handsome" anymore :P
    the drawing's great, you have a real talent for doing hair. My only complaint would maybe be the eyes. They're one of the harder parts to get just right.

Comment

Originally posted by gloomly View Post
      I guess it must have been an older film because he certainly isn't "handsome" anymore :P
      the drawing's great, you have a real talent for doing hair. My only complaint would maybe be the eyes. They're one of the harder parts to get just right.
      Thanks there Gloomly
      Yeah Mickey was quite a good looker in his days...The cover for the VHS movie is pretty airbrushed ( from what I could tell.plus the shattered mirror look ) I thought I didn't do too badly.
      Thanks again!
      Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Nice Portrait Art

Portrait Art is always tough! Your picture might come out looking like Mickey Rourke or it might look like Danny Devito. But good for you, you got his likeness very well. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by slappyjenkins View Post
          Portrait Art is always tough! Your picture might come out looking like Mickey Rourke or it might look like Danny Devito. But good for you, you got his likeness very well. Keep it up!
          Thanks Greg
          I Try...I've been working at keeping my pencil busy...Stuff cooking so gotta stay loose
          Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Nice job Bryan, the one thing thats bugging me is his nose, which at the moment, looks flat compared to the rest of the image.

Good work all round though
            Blog: http://leestilldraws.blogspot.com/

Deviant art: http://loading86.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanks Lee
              This is not one of my stronger pieces..and I wish my reference ( VHS cover ) was stronger so I could turn on the Charm lol, but as a sketch I thought it pretty good and was post worthy.
              Thanks again!
              Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X