Shi 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi 2010

Though I don't post too many pictures, the character I do post the most of is Shi. Mainly because I love the character's design, but also because I have been friends with Billy Tucci for a few years and I feel any creator gets a kick outta seeing his creation done in someone elses style.
    Here Shi is:

Very nice rendering of the character, but the thing that sticks out most to me is her narrow hips. I'm not suggesting making the hips comic babe style just making them somewhat wider.

Very good though.

Comment

Nice rendering, I like the fact that you utilized the paper color. The thing that sticks out to me is the different size in hands, her right is smaller.

What kind of paper are you using?

Comment

The hips don't bother me, but Scarecrow hit the nail on the head... it's almost like reverse foreshortening. Excellent rendering, though!

Comment

She's half Asian (or am I thinking of Kubuki?) so I don't expect her to have really large hips; I think you did an adequate job there.
          And friend's with Bill Tucci, lucky.

Comment

nitpickin here, but the blade looks flimsy....and her right hand is to small, or her left to big?...but def a good job over all!

Comment

shi again? hehe...neat i like this one dude
              DON'T CLICK
              http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
              http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
              I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'll have to rework that hand.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X