Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash stuff...

first the flash for tenton contest

got really sick of the speed lines, had intended to do more with them but my eyeballs had fallen out and were bleeding..

wasnt terribly happy with the Flash Side, mostly the reds, too much inks methinks so I did a quick Captain Cold study, pretty much just using inks for outlines and wrinkles...

like how it came out, may think i may play with this style a bit more... be nice to cut out the inking, for the most part, too....

Comments and crits much appreciated...

For the most part, I like it. There's just something off about the footing. The leg behind him just seems unnaturally lost. Or perhaps the legs were positioned too close together. Or maybe it's just the blacks on his thighs. Who knows.

Other than that, I love the muscle work and the theme. Strong picture.

Comment

I really like the concept of the Flash piece. Apart from correcting the costume errors, you could also define the two rows of gritted teeth more clearly. It kinda looks like a single row of fangs.

Comment

yah I looked at pics after doing the drawing and noticed legs are usually further apart... will have to remember to use reference BEFORE I doodle next time... *sigh*

Thanks for the c&c's, much obliged

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Tomato View Post
          yah I looked at pics after doing the drawing and noticed legs are usually further apart... will have to remember to use reference BEFORE I doodle next time... *sigh*

Thanks for the c&c's, much obliged
          No worries. I have the same annoying problem.

Comment

Hah Finch yah i cant believe I gave him gloves, been reading flash for years but didnt even realize my error til I was already on colors... *sigh* and his wing-bolt-ear covers... oh well...

Comment

Love that Captain Cold.

Comment

Flash is being possesed by mephisto!

Comment

Very cool drawings! Your pencils are very nice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X