Iron Fist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Fist

Did this super fast for a finished piece and rushed through the colours for Pummel. I really gotta stop procrastinating. ANy comments/crits are welcome.

PS: I already hate this piece.

Pages, Updates, and Sketches on My Blog

Follow me on Twitter

he's got no thumb on his gun hand.

his feet need a new position because the bent leg's foot looks broken flat against the shin & the on in perspective is flat.

Positioning in the initial sketch would have shown these errors before hand. work on developing a solid foundation of the figure before adding details, keeping in mind the physique of the character as you develop it. Brian buster, who posts on here, has developed a style along that route.

It is fixable at least.
    ‘There is a slower death/ bu-reau-crat/…….ruination/ mess up all that ambition and plannin’/ whisper in some ear/ -“You can’t do nothing to me”-/……-CLICK- ……/----whisper………in the right ear’----
    ---Avery Brooks---- A Man, Called Hawk

Comment

Thanks for the critique nightfingers! All of the things you mentioned are things that bug me the most due to rushing this out.

Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I like the gritty look to it but his face looks alittle too gritty . The eyes could be cleaner , cause right now his right eye almost looks to have a pupil looking up cause of the bump at the top of it .

*I understand you said it was rushed .

Dig the pose .

Comment

Thanks Dogsoldier. Yea this could be cleaned up alot. I think I ended up adding too many lines in alot of places. I might go back in with some white acrylic and clean up the line work.

Also thanks on the pose. Took some input from Dri and Loston about poses and thought it turned out okay.

Here's a quick edit on what I'd change.

Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Much better .

Comment

Thanks. I gotta remember not to clutter up stuff with lines, which is really easy to do when drawing big.

Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X