Hal Jordan and Sinestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal Jordan and Sinestro

Just finished this to sell at a local comic shop today. The owner saw my stuff at the 24 hour comic day, and asked me to do something he could sell at the shop. It's inkwash on bristol board 9"x12" in a neat little frame. How much do you think I should charge for this? It took about five hours to complete, so what is a fair price? The owner only wants 10%.
    Last edited by starkoryan81; 10-16-2009, 05:50 AM.

is it missing sinestros chest emblem? Price what you think you can get low end $15-20? or $xyour value for time.
    My Deviant Art gallery http://the-standard.deviantart.com/
    Check out my website:http://capitumini.com/
    Twitter:capitumini
    Facebook: Dan Capitumini
    Commission? just ask!

Comment

Yeah, I forgot to draw it in before I scanned it. It's in there, now, though.

Comment

For me it always used to be hard to figure out price, but I just go with a system according to size now. Hope you find the right price!

Note: Green Lantern's forearm is really, really long. Just wanted to let you know in case you are looking to make adjustments prior to selling.

Keep up the great work!
        Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Henson View Post
          For me it always used to be hard to figure out price, but I just go with a system according to size now. Hope you find the right price!

Note: Green Lantern's forearm is really, really long. Just wanted to let you know in case you are looking to make adjustments prior to selling.

Keep up the great work!
          Thanks, man. And good call on the arm. How did it get away from me like that? It's gonna be a real pain to fix, but I think I can (maybe) find a way...

Comment

Originally posted by starkoryan81 View Post
            Thanks, man. And good call on the arm. How did it get away from me like that? It's gonna be a real pain to fix, but I think I can (maybe) find a way...
            Sorry if I caused any inconvenience. Just want you to have the best art possible! Hopefully you'll be able to adjust it without too much trouble.
            Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Henson View Post
              Sorry if I caused any inconvenience. Just want you to have the best art possible! Hopefully you'll be able to adjust it without too much trouble.
              I think it's a bit better now. Still not totally happy with it, but oh well...part of the problem is that I made his glove too long, it extends to just above the elbow, when it should only go about 2/3 of the way down his arm. I'll have to watch this in the future. Chalk it up to me going a bit too fast, and not stepping back to really evaluate the anatomy before I set it in stone with ink. Good thing to watch in the future.
              Last edited by starkoryan81; 10-16-2009, 07:35 AM.

Comment

i agree on the forearm issue but other than that this is my favourite work from you so far.
                Blog
                Deviantart
                Facebook
                Twitter
                Tumblr

COMMISSIONS: [email protected]

Comment

Cool But, Shouldn't They Be Fighting Instead.
                  Evil Shall be Punished!!!!-Rorschach

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X