astounding wolf-man/bad dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astounding wolf-man/bad dog

did these for the sketch group, turned into more than sketches, haha. Astounding Wolf-Man and Lou from Bad Dog. Thoughts?

Give the bad dog a nice long hairstyle and He'll be Pimping pimping.

Comment

Ha! Love the PIMP! That's hilariously cool!

Comment

Lou looks great! nice work on the muscles and shading. I really like the feet and legs on the first one (the rest of him is good too but those really stand out)
        http://www.ctupa.com

http://www.flickr.com/tupa

Comment

Really nice work on the Wolf-man .

Comment

I definitely like it! You have a strong form. You also have good, clean, understandable line-work, an interesting subject and an original border!

Notes: On the first one, my eyes really want the wolf-man to pop out from the background. Maybe adding a different/heavier line-weight to the outline of the wolf-man would separate him from the values in the forest background. Either way, that would just be a minor preference because the whole pic is really well-done!

The other minor thing is the back of the left hand. It just looks a little flat in comparison to the other portions of his figure.

Ultimately, its a really cool drawing here and I want to emphasize how much I enjoy it. Keep up the great work!
            Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
            Twitter

Comment

I clap for the Wolf-man, I'm going to dig him till the day I die.

Comment

Very nice wolf-man.

-Tigs
                "Comics come from the part of us that never grows up."

Comment

thanks a lot guys! these were a lot of fun. glad you all like them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X