What's a Drizzt?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a Drizzt?!

Its been a while since I've posted here, I've been drawing a lot of bridgman lately, filled a sketchbook with it

And this is the result of that, I refed the book covers for the costume.

C&C (including paintovers) always welcome
    Deviant Art Gallery
    My Webcomic: Titanomachy

Very nice pencil-work. However, his head looks small for his body and his torso doesn't seem to relate in size to his lower half (which is much larger than it should be according to his upper half). Just seems a bit off as far as anatomy. The rendering is very clean and very well done though.
    Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
    Twitter

Comment

Elongated but cool! I'd just say that the movement/pose is unnatural. One action: Left arm back (to grab sword) = right leg forward. Always physically pose it out yourself before you put it on a drawing. Cheers!

Comment

Eric- good call on both counts, I'm just so used to drawing robots with way tinier heads. And I'm sure my proportions suffer for that as well.

Joh- Yeah, I should have refrained from lifting that leg like that.

Thanks for the C&C. I may have a go at trying to fix it...
        Deviant Art Gallery
        My Webcomic: Titanomachy

Comment

Originally posted by TGping View Post
          Eric- good call on both counts, I'm just so used to drawing robots with way tinier heads. And I'm sure my proportions suffer for that as well.
          Thanks for the C&C. I may have a go at trying to fix it...
          No problem at all! Its what I'm here for. You just keep that pencil going! Things are looking great!
          Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
          Twitter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X