Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title of image: A Quiet Time to Play (wow, he posts a pic!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title of image: A Quiet Time to Play (wow, he posts a pic!)

I usually don't post stuff, due in part that I'm never satisfied with what I do and think all I do is crap. All of it is just me pushing myself.

My friends seemed to like this. I was aiming to evoke certain emotions from the viewer. If I get them from ya'll, then I was successful in trying (I got the reaction from the first site I posted this just to see).

(ps, she's among cherry blossom trees) gotta work on blossoms.
    Last edited by nightfingers; 10-09-2009, 05:58 PM.
    ‘There is a slower death/ bu-reau-crat/…….ruination/ mess up all that ambition and plannin’/ whisper in some ear/ -“You can’t do nothing to me”-/……-CLICK- ……/----whisper………in the right ear’----
    ---Avery Brooks---- A Man, Called Hawk

I like it, simple and creative.

Emotions...well I'm not an emotional guy, however, I will say my brain automatically comes to the conclusion that she appears to be in love or the process of falling in love and that it is autumn. This probably is not what your looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Comment

It's whatever feeling it envokes in you, really. As long a feeling is brought forward. Usually what reflects the inner feelings of the viewer as I've slowly coming to realize.

thanks for commenting.

(Another success, I'm getting better at this.)
      ‘There is a slower death/ bu-reau-crat/…….ruination/ mess up all that ambition and plannin’/ whisper in some ear/ -“You can’t do nothing to me”-/……-CLICK- ……/----whisper………in the right ear’----

Comment

She's seems to be fairly happy for a girl named Death.

Comment

Oh, I didn't even realize, that's Sandman's sister isn't it? When I looked at the pic it reminded me of Sandman but I just thought it was the style of how the hair was drawn.

Comment

I like this alot. The falling leaves/pedals are a nice touch.

I'm glad you posted it.
            Last edited by Eric Henson; 10-11-2009, 01:26 AM.
            Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
            Twitter

Comment

Thanks! (wow, color me flattered. )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X