Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Character of mine with color

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's some new stuff, kinda wanted to play with photoshop and color this guy in. My color job is lacking but I think its at least a fun pic.

Ok, interesting, but I feel his left arm is coming up a bit short.
    Concentrating on colors you did an adequate job. It feels a bit muddy, but considering the scene this is fine. The halo affect around both hands are bothersome; it needs either to be removed or to be more pronounced if it is important, otherwise it becomes a strange distraction. The blood is a bit odd, not so much the color, but as to whether it is his or someone else's. It appears as though this were clipped from a larger scene and we're just missing important elements that would help to explain the scene better.

Comment

Yeah, the scene is cut in half, there is an uncolored half which explains the blood. This was my first attempt to color something with photoshop, so I figured I'd start small. His left arm was going to be slightly more aimed at the viewer but I zoned off when I drew the hand and forgot my perspective. I think the other arm kinda went too long as well.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X