Inks Over Alfred183's Sketch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inks Over Alfred183's Sketch

A while ago Alfred did this sketch, but I couldn't remember where. I liked the sketch right away and just knew i had to play with some inks. He gave the okay to put it up here. I've included his pencils here too.

Pencils:

Inks:
    My Deviant Art Page
    My Pummel Matches
    P.U.M.M.E.L. Middle Weight - Stats - Wins 19 - Lose 6 - KO's 16 - Tie 2

nice inks! luv what u did with the clouds! wish it was the same size as the original though
    Retired Pummel Commissioner
    ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
    Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Great job, Gareth!! Loved what you did and all you fixed. You are badass at inking! I do wish I had done better on the original now....
      Art Blog |
      alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

Great job on the inks! The clouds and Raven look much more appealing now.
        Art Blog-Website-EDEN-
        Twitter

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll try and update a better scan. I did posted this as I was running out the door.
          Alfred183- I picked up a few more pics I'll try to throw some inks on. I'm really trying to work on not loosing the great stuff you've got going on putting inks to these.
          My Deviant Art Page
          My Pummel Matches
          P.U.M.M.E.L. Middle Weight - Stats - Wins 19 - Lose 6 - KO's 16 - Tie 2

Comment

Nice job, but I do like the original line weight of the pencils especially in Super Girl's cape, and hair.

-Tigs
            "Comics come from the part of us that never grows up."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X