Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Sprawl concept art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urban Sprawl concept art



    Concept image done for Dion Floyd's comic Urban Sprawl.

    Mshindo I.

  • #2
    Awesome. Has an almost Speed Racer vibe, but in a GOOD way.

    I want to drive this thing!!!
    My scratchings:http://flint79.deviantart.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanx Flint. I do my best. You have a wonderful gallery as well.Love the watercolor painting!

      M.

      Comment


      • #4
        awesome colors

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice rendering! I'd like to see a plan view of this, as I'm really not sure what I'm looking at. If it's what I think it is, the wheel on the left is too far forward and the main body looks bent.
          My PJ blog latest post.

          Comment


          • #6
            Totally gonna show my age but this reminds me of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors from waaaaaay back in the day. Thats a compliment, Jayce was awesome
            I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space—were it not that I have bad dreams
            http://slimpickens78.deviantart.com/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SlimPickens View Post
              Totally gonna show my age but this reminds me of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors from waaaaaay back in the day. Thats a compliment, Jayce was awesome
              Yeah, because you're such an old lady.

              Anyhoo - the title does not seem to correspond with the actual image. Any links to this Urban Sprawl thing so we can see what it's all aboot?
              New and improved for 1996!
              Instagram: Pencilero

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GAG2 View Post
                Yeah, because you're such an old lady.

                Anyhoo - the title does not seem to correspond with the actual image. Any links to this Urban Sprawl thing so we can see what it's all aboot?
                <------ Male
                I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space—were it not that I have bad dreams
                http://slimpickens78.deviantart.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^ ^ ^

                  Missing the point entirely. :P
                  New and improved for 1996!
                  Instagram: Pencilero

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by e_t_i View Post
                    Nice rendering! I'd like to see a plan view of this, as I'm really not sure what I'm looking at. If it's what I think it is, the wheel on the left is too far forward and the main body looks bent.
                    More than likely the wheels are turned to the right, for a rim profile.

                    MSHINDO I-Thanks, I didn't think anyone actually looked at my stuff. LOL I need to update, as I don't have much good stuff on there, just a matter of that old thing of free time...
                    My scratchings:http://flint79.deviantart.com/

                    Comment

                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X