Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::VeRBaL::
    replied
    first of all, many thanks for both the crits/comments!!!

Originally posted by BringerOfStorms View Post
    The background makes it a little harder to read than it has to be. Another spot where I get lost is right in the middle, between all the dudes, it is just sortve a jumble of blackness... Overall the classic triangular composition works well for me, and the mood is great. Keep at it, and welcome to PJ!

~BoS
    Originally posted by sacredbob View Post
    I like the composition as well! The rendering of the cloth is really nice; it acurrately shows the folds and the pen/marker/brush(?) work even gives it a nice texture.
    I've got to agree with Bringer of Storms, though- the background does make the figures kind of hard to see. I think if you had the same care and rendering technique given t the setting as well as the characters, this may have been a bit stronger.
    As it is, though, it IS a fantastic image! Nice work!

Oh, and welcome to Penciljack!

yes, maybe i should have made something more clean in the background or filled it with some shape in silouette mode to render the image easy reading

many thanks again!!!

Leave a comment:

• sacredbob
    replied
    I like the composition as well! The rendering of the cloth is really nice; it acurrately shows the folds and the pen/marker/brush(?) work even gives it a nice texture.
    I've got to agree with Bringer of Storms, though- the background does make the figures kind of hard to see. I think if you had the same care and rendering technique given t the setting as well as the characters, this may have been a bit stronger.
    As it is, though, it IS a fantastic image! Nice work!

Oh, and welcome to Penciljack!

Leave a comment:

• BringerOfStorms
    replied
    The background makes it a little harder to read than it has to be. Another spot where I get lost is right in the middle, between all the dudes, it is just sortve a jumble of blackness... Overall the classic triangular composition works well for me, and the mood is great. Keep at it, and welcome to PJ!

~BoS

Leave a comment:

• ::VeRBaL::
    started a topic Dago [it should be"hi! i'm new here" etc...]

Dago [it should be"hi! i'm new here" etc...]

hi ev'rybody
    this is my first post in here
    i'd appreciate some [more is better ] crit on my last piece
    the character is Dago from Eura comics, an italian publisher

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...