• Show
Clear All

• Captain America

Pencils- Finch
    Inks- Glapion
    Colors- yours truly

1 Eyed Zombie

Deviant Zombie

wow. That cant be good. 99 views no comments. yes shameless bump.

I need critiques people. i know the background sucks but give a brother a hand here.
    1 Eyed Zombie

Deviant Zombie

Comment

Originally posted by firepunk626 View Post
      i know the background sucks
      So change the colour. That green is too dark, overpowering and totally unrelated to anything else going on on the page.

Your light source is coming in from the left -- but there are areas on the left side of his body which appear to be less affected by that light than some areas on the right side of his body (which should be in the shade). For instance, the left side of his chest (as we look at the page) has a very dark patch of blue. Now, whilst the curve of his muscles would put SOME shading in that area - his chest in general would be getting a bit more light than the right side of his torso -- yet the right side of his torso has been treated to some 'almost white' highlights. As such, I think you need to revisit the image and consider the light source again. There are a few tweaks I'd make with shades and highlights.

And don't forget to lose the green background
      Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

other than the background, this is great. His right thigh muscles looks to be smaller than the right, making the left leg look bigger. other than that, good job

Comment

blargle blargle blargle....sorry still need more coffee.
          hit it.
          1 Eyed Zombie

Deviant Zombie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X