X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sacredbob
    replied
    Originally posted by razz007 View Post
    nice drawing and composition. What bugs me is the coloring on robin it sems all over the place there is no sense of light source. The black are all over it almost makes it look like camouflage. Clay face looks great there seems to be a light source there but the coloring on Robin isn't utilizing that same light source thats already established in the image. If the coloring is corrected on Robin using the established light source the image would be greatly improved. Good stuff so far.
    Ditto about the light source on Robin, but I do really enjoy the ripple-effect from the kick to Clayface. Nice energy!

Leave a comment:

• lucasnickerson
    replied
    color is too deep. lighten up a bit on your shadows.

Leave a comment:

• razz007
    replied
    nice drawing and composition. What bugs me is the coloring on robin it sems all over the place there is no sense of light source. The black are all over it almost makes it look like camouflage. Clay face looks great there seems to be a light source there but the coloring on Robin isn't utilizing that same light source thats already established in the image. If the coloring is corrected on Robin using the established light source the image would be greatly improved. Good stuff so far.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis2kx
    started a topic Robin v. Clayface

Robin v. Clayface

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X