• returncamelot
    replied
    Awesome sauce!

B)

Leave a comment:

• ntat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wo-Nellie View Post
    You got the goofy part down, but not the miner. It doesn't really scream miner since it has that top coat and top hat. Also I think for him a rifle would work better than a handgun, but it depends how much of a traditional/cliche miner look you're going for, or if you just needed to call it something, so miner was as good a word as any.
    Bingo! He's not even quite human.

Leave a comment:

• Wo-Nellie
    replied
    You got the goofy part down, but not the miner. It doesn't really scream miner since it has that top coat and top hat. Also I think for him a rifle would work better than a handgun, but it depends how much of a traditional/cliche miner look you're going for, or if you just needed to call it something, so miner was as good a word as any.

Leave a comment:

• ntat
    replied
    ok thank u. I thought deviant art was not right for some reason, ill re do this whole thing

Leave a comment:

• Anubis2kx
    replied
    Naughty naughty...you're linking from DeviantArt.

Try hosting it elsewhere, like photobucket or flickr or something. I know DA gets all agitated when you try linking from there...

I do like the image though...very expressive face. I know this isn't technically an assist...but still:
    http://ntat26.deviantart.com/art/goofy-miner-134137050

Maybe that can be an alley oop or something.

Leave a comment:

• ntat
    replied
    I can't get it to post my art, HELP PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• ntat
    started a topic goofy miner

goofy miner

This is something fun i wanted to show. My dog ruined all these sketches as u will see... And i have no clue if im doing this right!
    Last edited by ntat; 08-20-2009, 08:18 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X