Dancing with Nerds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with Nerds

wanna read a mini comic about me in sad diego during comic con?

of course you do!

http://www.modernmythologypress.com/?p=1412

hope you like it!
    dave

I don't know if this is the section this belongs in...more like the sequential art section.

I did happen to take a look see...and I don't know if you noticed, but your page loads slow. I would suggest to link your pages to the site so people don't have to click your link.

I do like the artwork though. I would link the images for you, but I don't want to step on any toes.

Also, welcome to PJ man. I hope you post some more stuff soon.
    I don't bother making points, because there is no point.

My webcomic| Redux Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis2kx View Post
      I don't know if this is the section this belongs in...more like the sequential art section.

I did happen to take a look see...and I don't know if you noticed, but your page loads slow. I would suggest to link your pages to the site so people don't have to click your link.

I do like the artwork though. I would link the images for you, but I don't want to step on any toes.

Also, welcome to PJ man. I hope you post some more stuff soon.
      really? that would be awesome! thanks! i really don't know how do to that, so its a win win!

yeah, the site does kinda load slow. im taking steps to reconfigure it ... to try and fix that problem.

yeah, do you think i should move it to sequential stuff im down with that. i just put it here cause it's finished.

yeah.
      thanks for the complement on the drawing
      dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X