Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty money

Ilustration for some Serbian magazine,,,,,

I see a hint of Carlos Pacheco here. Nice.

Comment

quite a lot to unpick... lots of segments, all a bit murky.... not sure where to look first... worth brightening one part up to punch it to the fore?

the most confusing element is the swirling money top right... it takes a while to work out what it is - might be worth adding on or two more in the midground in slightly more detail to visually link the white shapes in the corner with the more obviously 'banknotey' images in the foreground...needs some continuity between the two

Comment

Doppelganger made some interesting point. Other than that, this piece is strong. I really like it. Nice work.

Comment

I agree on the bank note crit, but i personally love the rendering of everything. fantastic.

Comment

I have to agree with Doppelganger, some brightening of the foreground image would really make the peace stand out...and it did take me a moment or two to figure out what the white images were in the upper right.

Aside from those minor crits, this is a wonderfully rendered piece!

Comment

It's only now I'm on a different screen I've even spotted the dark red architecture in the background....

Comment

nice coloring man.
                Be Happy & Make All Happy!!!!!

Comment

Thank you guys ,,,,,here its a big problem ,,publisher call me at 11 pm,,and said if i can finish this ilustrationn till 16 am.....it is very shory time for work......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X