Character I've been working on for a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character I've been working on for a long time

This is a sort of time-lost crusader I've been working on for a while now. Any crits would be extremely helpful.

"After all dis time--an' I still manage to impress myself."

PUMMEL: Wins - 1, Losses - 0, KOs - 1

I'd be interested in seeing more of the character -- but, you've only drawn his back - so we can't really see all the cool elements of his costume.

If you draw him again from another angle - I'd suggest that he needs something to put his sword in (a sheath on his back - or at his hip).

What's this guy's story then? You say 'time lost'. Does he travel through time -- or he a medieval type dude stuck in modern times?
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

Hmm, I'd echo what Beastie has said. It's hard to offer up crits at the moment. definitely needs a scabbard for that sword
      Check out the Vanguard web comic site.
      and here on Twitter

Comment

Only major crit right now is that there is some major anatomical distortion going on in his butt and legs. The rest of him seems pretty solid, but the lower part of the body isn't working as well.

Comment

Straighten the lines of his sword.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments!

Beastie - I'll put up another picture of him that shows the whole costume. I had intended on him just shoving the sword into his belt, but a sheath of sorts would make more sense.
            The deal with him is that he gets stuck between times, so to speak, and becomes invulnerable and forever young, becoming a knight from the Crusades now in modern times.

Mr. Hades - Agreed. Thanks for posting!

Porpitude - Yeah I see what you mean. I'd blame it on the distortion caused by my scanner, but it really is just my work. I'll see what I can fix.

Wo-Nellie - I hear ya. I just got a bit lazy by then. I'll straighten it out.
            "After all dis time--an' I still manage to impress myself."

PUMMEL: Wins - 1, Losses - 0, KOs - 1

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X