Treachery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treachery

I don't bother making points, because there is no point.

My webcomic| Redux Deluxe

i like it would be kool to see like the whole thing like all their bodys but I still like it its AWESOME great job mane

Comment

yeah like Lerch says it looks like a crop from a bigger picture.
      Sign your rep, What's a' matter Mcfly
      ...CHICKEN!?

MY COMIC!

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanks for the input TK and Lerch. Its actually not cropped at all, and just a terrible layout on my part. I thought about extending the picture, but I already did that once on this one. Either I need to learn how to draw smaller...or get bigger paper. This was done on two 8x10 pages from my sketchbook...one was mostly Starscream, the other mostly Megatron.
        I don't bother making points, because there is no point.

My webcomic| Redux Deluxe

Comment

I disagree. It might be neat to see the rest of the bodies, but it's not really necessary. I don't feel like anything gets cropped in a weird way. There's not enough room at the top for a cover image, but it would make a good intense panel or splash page. The part I don't care much for is the "sparks" I think they are. The ones on the right look like splatters, and they're all see through. The ones on the left look better form wise, but I think they should be brighter. The only other suggestion that might have made this cooler would be to have starscream's leg raised like he's going to stomp on megatron. But I'm just thinking that because of the cropping comments and ne feet showing, but it doesn't matter. Good Job.
          Last edited by blamito; 07-26-2009, 09:29 PM.
          my deviantart
          SKETCHUMS
          Wins: 29 (34%)
          Losses: 56
          ~end transmisson.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X