X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martincomicart
    replied
    Hulk

This is a very original perspective of the Hulk. I don't see many original shots of the Hulk. This would make a great cover.
    Great job!

Leave a comment:

• Hangman
    replied
    This is such a great piece....hulk's expression just makes this piece. I'm so glad to see more of your work man!

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale73
    replied
    Nice perspective

Leave a comment:

• Ra Havok
    replied
    Galmando - thanks a ton!

Loston - Yeah, somewhere in the coloring process it got wonky. But ugh, I'm don't really want to go in and fix it.
    Thanks for the reply!!

Dogsoldier -

Blackark - Thx!

Finch - Got it.

Bfowler - Yeah, you're probably right. My monitor is pretty good, and gives a lot of contrast anyway. So for a lot of people, it's probably too dark.
    Thanks a ton for the reply!

Leave a comment:

• bfowler
    replied
    Maybe some reflected light hitting the right side of the piece to separate the army guy and Hulk's hand a little. Gets a little lost. Love the composition and Hulk's face.

Leave a comment:

• F!
    replied
    As far as which forum to post it in, the rule of thumb is that if you're not intending to work on it any further, it's a finished work. If you're going to take the crits and comments and apply them directly by reworking all or part of the piece, it's a work-in-progress.

Leave a comment:

• BlackARK
    replied
    I agree with the forearm critique, even so this is smokin' Good work

Leave a comment:

• DogSoldier
    replied
    This is really cool .

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Hulk's arm foreshortening looks to need a little more work. I think his forearm should appear longer and the bicep/tricep part of his arm should be shorter. Still, a very nice take on the Hulk. His face is dead-on, as far as I'm concerned. Nice lighting! The body language on the soldier is very good too. You always do great work, man.

Loston
    Last edited by Bruce Lee; 05-29-2008, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• galmando
    replied
    ooooh! thats pretty, i like this a lot! well done!

Leave a comment:

• Ra Havok
    started a topic Hulk squeeze!!

Hulk squeeze!!

I'm not sure if this should go under 'Works in progress', since this is sketchy.

Feel free to move it, mods, if this isn't the right place for it.

So yeah, anyway, the hulk:

This is the first thing I've produced in a few months.
    I hope you like.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X