Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile suit

From Gundam.

i love robot suites. but its funny when robots carry weapons to me, instead of having them built in. i dont know why

Comment

That is so awesome! Great Job!

BTW: Robots need weapons that can change according to the mission, hence no built-in weapons

Comment

I love it. Very awesome stuff.

Robots need weapons cause they look cool.
        1 Eyed Zombie

Deviant Zombie

Comment

Ha, Gundam actually carries swords.

Comment

Originally posted by pius222 View Post
            Ha, Gundam actually carries swords.
            not true! some do but not all of them!
            my tumblr

facebook

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHanded View Post
              That is so awesome! Great Job!

BTW: Robots need weapons that can change according to the mission, hence no built-in weapons

Hehe...i'm in the army now and it's kinda impossible to do so even if you're speaking about the future.
              (yeah yeah i know we're talking about imaginary characters)

Anyway my only crit is that it looks a lt like he's all (with the weapons) made of plastic you might push a lil more with hading and highlights to make it look more realistic.

Open for commissions and work....PM me.

Comment

Goollyy!
                How big of a part did perspective play in making this? OR did you just B.S. the the perspective super good?

I think mobile suites carry their weapons so if they run out of ammo, or break they can just drop them, and get another. Then they wont waist space carrying useless stuff.
                Last edited by Jared Lee; 07-08-2009, 03:46 AM.
                Brilliant but lazy

"When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style. "Bruce Lee"

Comment

Judging by the stiffness of the legs, the underside of the head & the neck base...it looks as if you used a model for reference. If that's the case: good job! I've tried the same thing myself and could never really pull it off convincingly.

Comment

I wish this was in zbrush....great job!

Comment

perfect dude. i cant find a thing wrong with this! i havent watched a gundam show for a while, but i remember this series. did u kno in japan they have a fully sized gundam in some park that lights up at night? no joke its really really cool. and its the same gundam u did
                      is it air brush, photoshop, or samething else for the coloring? maybe a cool space bacground or a night sky would make the gundam pop out
                      The best Hero is always the Random one!

Comment

It's beautiful. If it were mine, though, I'd ding him upa little, scrape some wee bits of paint off and put some tiny scorch marks in. Make him look like he's fresh off an ass-kicking.

Comment

Thats awesome, love the follow through with the clean line-work and the great rendering.
                          Website
                          DeviantArt

Comment

I envy you folks that can turn out robots like that. Great job!
                            http://pencilvillian.deviantart.com/
                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            http://outcaststudios.com/forums/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X