Midnight ('Kydwich' promo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight ('Kydwich' promo)

the werecat from the 'Kydwich' comic title in man-cat form. His other form is a cat with a man face (Think the movie 'Little Man' but instead of a baby with a man head its a cat with a man face.)

This is an interesting concept, but I'm having a hard time seeing the form because the colors are so dark. Is this a guy?
    Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him, then who did, sir?

Hannibal Lecter: Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.

Comment

I believe he alluded that it is a man, and he does have masculine attributes.

Comment

sorry for the color, wanted it dark but may be a little too dark for some.

but yes it is a guy-cat, i never wanna meet a woman with shoulders that big. i usually do think of cats as feminine creatures though (unless your one of them thundercats).

Comment

Haha, I guess that makes sense. Seriously though, I think maybe I need a new monitor! I can't see anything but the face and hands and feet!!
          Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him, then who did, sir?

Hannibal Lecter: Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X