Captain Marvel vs Apollo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Marvel vs Apollo

Just thought this would be an interesting match-up. Never had the time to finish the backgrounds, so i just considered it a finished work ...Crits and comments are welcome

Apollo needs his halo thing.
    Marvels head is to small
    Also in both bodies you have no twisting motion. No body that i know of just goes straight down when you twist.
    "But you have to live with yourself, Raistlin. And there are times in the night when that must be damn near unbearable."
    —Caramon Majere, War of the Twins

Comment

Thanks for the comments rdarkstream. Totally forgot Apollo's halo. But i don't think Cap's head is too small. And i'm not sure about what you said about the twisting motions.

Comment

it looks like their torsos are turned instead of twisted... like action figures

Comment

But they're not twisting! They're turning!... nah i'm kidding. I get you. Good analogy.

Comment

And I thought Apollo was black... at least he was in Rocky.

Comment

good action and cool pencil....
              Be Happy & Make All Happy!!!!!

Comment

Oh. That's Apollo Creed.. this one's Apollo from The Authority.

Thanks silverskies.

Comment

the action figure point is a good one - look at the position of Marvel's navel compared to his groin - no-one can twist like that....

Comment

Originally posted by jpestrada View Post
                    Thanks for the comments rdarkstream. Totally forgot Apollo's halo. But i don't think Cap's head is too small. And i'm not sure about what you said about the twisting motions.
                    hey what do i know right?

The head too small. compare it to Apollo's......Also apollos forearmis way over muscled.
                    "But you have to live with yourself, Raistlin. And there are times in the night when that must be damn near unbearable."
                    —Caramon Majere, War of the Twins

Comment

Originally posted by jpestrada View Post
                      Oh. That's Apollo Creed.. this one's Apollo from The Authority.

Thanks silverskies.
                      I know.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X