X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by amadarwin View Post
    very nice, as always. Nice touch, with the gray markers on the grass, makes the foreground pop real good! Good to see you're still around these parts, man!
    Thank you, Ama! I actually just watered down my ink for a wash effect, and I did a little dry brushing also to get a little texture on the tombstone. The ink was really fighting me on this one. It really wasn't flowing all that well, but I powered through it. Smitty says that the ink that I use is "sludge." When it loses it's pep, he's pretty much on the money with that comparison. Since the animal fats were removed from the ink, it doesn't thin as well as I'd like it to, and it requires quite a bit of maintenance. It didn't help that I was using a bottle that was several years old either. lol.

Leave a comment:

• amadarwin
    replied
    very nice, as always. Nice touch, with the gray markers on the grass, makes the foreground pop real good! Good to see you're still around these parts, man!

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    A recent zombie commission. The client wanted this freakish looking grave digger guy getting bitten by a zombie crawling out of a grave. Naturally, I made my job tougher by using an overhead POV. I figure it was good practice.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
    Hey Loston, great stuff, I forgot to thank you for posting those sisters pages. It made me look up the comic and I read a comic for the first time in a long time. Really rekindled my love for comics, went straight ahead and read some other books after that. Even a Schuiten one in french I didnt care anymore. Thank god there were pictures, what they teach as french in school will not help much ^^
    I'm glad that you liked them, Pete! To abide by PJ's rules I couldn't directly post some of the pages without a warning and links, but I am glad that you liked them.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Tha Creep
    replied
    Hey Loston, great stuff, I forgot to thank you for posting those sisters pages. It made me look up the comic and I read a comic for the first time in a long time. Really rekindled my love for comics, went straight ahead and read some other books after that. Even a Schuiten one in french I didnt care anymore. Thank god there were pictures, what they teach as french in school will not help much ^^

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Spider-Man marker commission for someone's sketchbook.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Katma Tui! 11x17 sketchbook pencils, inks, and markers.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    THE GHOST WHO WALKS! This was the black and white part of my packaging art for the PHANTOM action figure from Boss Fight Studio and King Features! The figure and background are done separate from each other because the background is smaller on the front image, while larger on the back, and Boss Fight likes the freedom to move the figure around if they need to.
    Traditional, old school inking on these images. The PHANTOM was done with a Raphael Kolinsky Red Sable 8404 #3 brush. The background is mostly art pen with some brush work.

The figure:

The background:

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    My cover for HEROES OF THE GOLDEN AGE #5 Magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Here's a recent commission. An EC COMICS and TOWER COMICS crossover cover illustration featuring THE THUNDER AGENTS hero, DYNAMO pitted against EC's MOON GIRL. They're both being pitted against each other courtesy of THUNDER AGENTS foe, THE IRON MAIDEN! I hope you enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Another EC Comics OLD WITCH commission:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Another commission. This time, the greatest horror hostess of EC COMICS: THE OLD WITCH!

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    Glad you dig it!

Leave a comment:

• Pete Tha Creep
    replied
    Pure awesomeness!! Thanks for sharing this gem

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Lee
    replied
    {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_1877.jpg Views:\t2 Size:\t421.5 KB ID:\t979703","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"979703","data-size":"full"} TALES FROM THE CRYPT wrap-around cover commission.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bruce Lee; 01-02-2019, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X