Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now i'd say Image for variety. Marvel following not far behind

Comment

Dark Horse. After I got burned in that scam, they comped me 11 Omnibuses for the trouble I went through. Class act.
      I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
      my sketchbook

Comment

Wow, nice!
        http://www.brandonpalas.com

Comment

still IDW for me. in the 4 years since this thread was created my dislike of dc and marvel has only worsened
          DON'T CLICK
          http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
          http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
          I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

I would definitely back Marvel. So much great allegory and personality.
            I love Image Comics, it's just as awesome.

Either ONI Press or SLG are my top favorites

DC is nazi propoganda to me honestly...I despise them. I can't see any form of real humanity in their lineup. I used to LOVE them too. The art is cool, and the designs too, but....their messages are unhealthy.
            Last edited by phyffees; 01-24-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Marvel, it remind me my school days.

Comment

Originally posted by phyffees View Post
                I would definitely back Marvel. So much great allegory and personality.
                I love Image Comics, it's just as awesome.

Either ONI Press or SLG are my top favorites

DC is nazi propoganda to me honestly...I despise them. I can't see any form of real humanity in their lineup. I used to LOVE them too. The art is cool, and the designs too, but....their messages are unhealthy.
                Can you expand on the DC thing? Genuinely interested (or point me to a thread you've written about it before). Thanks.
                WWW.THEPUTTO.COM - The Sorrowful Putto of Prague

Comment

New England Comics Press.
                  My DeviantART

Comment

wow ... too hard to vote... gonna have to pass on this vote ... I think DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse are all SUPER important for the longevity of comics ....even IDW, Dynamite & BOOM are kicking major butt nowadays ... so to choose one would be like choosing between one of your kids... never would want to make a decision like this. I love them all
                    My Instagram

Comment

Other - and that would be Dargaud, having always been a sucker for Franco-Belgian Comics with their hyper-realism aimed at adults with titles like Druuna or Blueberry, Tanguy et Laverdure on middle ground and my most fond early childhood to young adulthood guilty pleasures like Lucky Luke or Asterix, which I am still loving to these days because they are beautiful for a child and witty and most funny to the understanding adult. I am sure I would get a few of those for my own children. Full well knowing I might get them hooked as well. Oh ... and I almost forgot they published Valérian and Laureline which finally hit the cinemas now - something I can't wait to see how well it worked out for it is an incredible task.

Comment

Originally posted by phyffees View Post
                        I'd like to disagree there. With V for Vendetta for example they published something which could not be more anti-Nazi even if it tried. And their sub branch Vertigo is home for such lovely things like Neil Gaiman's The Sandman. So actually DC was a runner up to me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X