artist/illustrator needed for animated series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] artist/illustrator needed for animated series

First to save time this is a non-paying gig. If still interested please read on.
    I'm a script writer who is developing a half-hour animated comedy series. I have written a pilot and 3 additional episodes with about that many more in the works. The audience is adult and the humor is edgy satire similar to The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, stuff on Adult Swim. I'm looking for a creative partner to work on the visuals and do some animation at some point. If you're up on old films (30's-70's) and social media that's a big plus. I have about 6 principle characters and the lead is a cat. I do have a basic idea of the character's looks/overall appearance and can provide some guidance if necessary.
    So if you've been looking for a real project this is it. I have all the written components and once I have the visuals developed I plan on submitting to production houses, networks etc.
    If interested email me some samples(animations, drawings, paintings, anything visual) or a link where you have some of your work. If I think your style fits I'll reply back with my script and ask you to submit a sketch of my lead character.
    I sincerely appreciate your interest. If you have any questions for me, please feel free. [email protected]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎