Penciller wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] Penciller wanted

I'm a published writer with a modest track record. My most recent project met with some excellent reviews, some kind reviews, and one lousy review. I'll take it. ; )

Here's the Comixology page for that project. Simply google it or my name to find reviews, as well as some of my other comic and prose work. http://www.comixology.com/Swerve/dig...omic/DIG003005

Now I'm looking for a penciller for a new project. This is a 180 page, crime graphic novel. It's a period piece, set in the 1920s, so you'd have to be comfortable with and capable of drawing appropriate fashions, cars, etc. The ideal artist could do a black and white "wash" look to the pages, or ink too, but nothing is ideal, so I'm starting by just looking for a penciller. ; )

This is a paid gig.

If you're interested or have any questions, please EMAIL ME at [email protected]. Please send me some samples of your work and your rates, and if I like what I see, I'll send you a couple of sample pages of script so you can give me an idea of what you'd do with this specific project.

Thanks for your interest.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X