The Sundays #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] The Sundays #3

Just wanna let people know that my webcomic is now a third of the way through the third chapter. Here's the third chapter so far. Let us know what you think, even if you think it's terrible and we should quit. Go here to read Chapters One and Two.

CORKTOWN #1-2 on Comixology

Hey Scott,

I followed on your updates in the WIP sections, and I got to say, while I like your book on a technical standpoint,
    by means of writing, camera and dialogue/interaction and of course a solid artistic work, it is a book I can't really grasp or put in a box.
    I mean I read like ten pages now, Scattered throughout the forum, and I don't know
    what it is about. I am sorry to say that I didn't even take the time to go through all pages in your post here.
    The setting and characters don't appeal to me.
    I am in to Scifi/Noir/horror just fyi, so you can see where my lack of interest might stem from.
    Having read your post about your struggle for viewers, I felt for you and wondered how something so professional could not create the buzz necessary.
    Really, I have no idea how to help you.
    My only suggestion would be to try to find new audiences, maybe program an App or whatever?

Anyways, keep doing art, you're too good to quit.

Best wishes,

-Pete
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
      Hey Scott,

I followed on your updates in the WIP sections, and I got to say, while I like your book on a technical standpoint,
      by means of writing, camera and dialogue/interaction and of course a solid artistic work, it is a book I can't really grasp or put in a box.
      I mean I read like ten pages now, Scattered throughout the forum, and I don't know
      what it is about. I am sorry to say that I didn't even take the time to go through all pages in your post here.
      The setting and characters don't appeal to me.
      I am in to Scifi/Noir/horror just fyi, so you can see where my lack of interest might stem from.
      Having read your post about your struggle for viewers, I felt for you and wondered how something so professional could not create the buzz necessary.
      Really, I have no idea how to help you.
      My only suggestion would be to try to find new audiences, maybe program an App or whatever?

Anyways, keep doing art, you're too good to quit.

Best wishes,

-Pete
      Thanks Pete. I appreciate any honest critique of the comic you can give me. After working on this comic for over a decade now, we're still unable to find an audience to read it, which is upsetting but somewhat understandable. It's not a high-concept comic, something that can be described in one sentence. It's not something that has jumping-on points. You have to read from the beginning to have a clue about what's going on.

I'm at the point now where I'm probably going to walk away after finishing the third issue. This comic is a failure and for my own sanity I have to accept that and move on.
      CORKTOWN #1-2 on Comixology

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X