Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking for Work] Full time comic artist looking for new projects

Greetings everyone,

One of the ongoing projects I have been doing for the last year or so is wrapping up, so I am currently looking for some new work. I am based in Ottawa, I am fast, positive, reliable and a pretty well accomplished inker as well. I have a host of writers and collaborators that will give provide references to this points, if needed. I would like to think I excell at action and scenery/establishing shots and the like, and I currently have quite a lot of material being pitched to numerous publishers. Lately I have been drawing alot of talking heads, so if your a writer that has a script with great scenery/locales and actions scenes, I'd love to go to town on them, do so with a ton of energy.

In the last year I have had tables at a number of cons, made contacts and had my portfolio reviewed by the likes of Becky Cloonan and Marco Rudy, who both were very enthusiastic about my work, Rudy saying it was high calaber stuff.

Anyone interested in checking out my portfolio, please follow the link here: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...og-d5wqgrc.pdf

I have recently updated it, so if you guys have seen my previous efforts, there is quite a lot of brand new material that might be worth checking out.
    Commission Inquiries [email protected]
    Gallery

Figured it might help to show some of my work here so you don't have to go to external sources:

Gallery

Comment

Still looking for more work, email me @nicholas.ogorman.gmail.com

able to start immediately.
      Gallery

Comment

just completed this commission:
        Gallery

Comment