Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] MYTH Trailer

Hey everyone,

I have a new comic coming out on 3/13/13 called MYTH. It's being published by Alterna Comics and you'll be able to download your copy of issue 1 on comixology.com

This is a story very near and dear to my heart. It started out as a Zuda Comics competitor and has been a story I've been working to complete for over four years. With the amazing artist Dan Lauer and incredible letters by E.T. Dollman, we have an all ages adventure we think you'll enjoy.

Starting on 3/13/13 you can take advantage of a two week FREE download period on Comixology. We'll also be doing some exclusive giveaways on our Twitter account leading up to the release. Mark your calendars, spread the word, and we hope you enjoy!

MYTH Trailer

Thanks for supporting us!

Mike
    MYTH: All proceeds form issue 1 go to Childhelp.org
    Twitter
    Facebook
    My Blog

The cover to MYTH #1. You can get your FREE copy on 3/13/13 on comixology.com! Hope you all can get a chance to check it out!
    Twitter
    Facebook
    My Blog

Comment

Comicosity now has a preview of Myth #1 up at their site. Here's a link! http://www.comicosity.com/preview-myth-1/
      Twitter
      Facebook
      My Blog

Comment

We are now officially working with the amazing Childhelp.org in their fight against child abuse and neglect. All sales from MYTH #1 will be donated to help with their important work with child victims and those that continue to be affected by these traumatic experiences.

Fanboy Comics has a review of MYTH up on their site and they have some great links to Childhelp and the work that they do. Thanks for taking a look.
        Twitter
        Facebook
        My Blog

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X